The hotel lobby is spacious, airy and filled with natural light, the lobby is open to views to the beach and sets the design and style tone for the property. Seating “islands” in the lobby are arranged on carpets that are based on Dubai creek and street maps. The brand features art that engages the guest, LW commissioned British artist David Begbie to create Airwave, a focal point in the lobby. “Derived from Arabic dhow designs ‘AIRWAVE‘ is conceived as more than a sculptural rendition of a traditional vessel. Beach-inspired colour tones are used in the lobby, grey timber and grey stone are mixed with soft greens and yellows. The lounge bar is on the mezzanine level and looks out over the hotel gardens and beach. This space is relaxed and calming, there is seating for couples and families. The lounge has art, culture and history books for guest use.
- Interior Design of the Year - Hotels, CID Awards 2020
- Interior Design of the year: Hotels, CID Awards 2017
- Lobby & Public Spaces: Hotels, AHEAD MEA Awards 2017
- Hospitality Interiors, Identity Design Awards 2017
- Best Hotel Interior, Arabian Property Awards 2017